Anybody Going To Walcott Jamboree?

I'd like to go sometime...I hear Walcott is quite a show! Just a little far for me to go! LOL

That is Superdog's neck of the woods...you'll have to look him up when you are out there!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

If I get my ac problems solved I'll be leaving Nashville Tennessee on the 11th, overnight somewhere in St Louis, and head up thru Peoria next day and so to Walcott. Looking at staying at the West Lake Park RV park just 4 miles outta Walcott.

I registered "Sheila", my A-40 for the show. I'm sure I'm setting myself up for a good embarrassment!! All in good fun, (of course)!!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Don't miss the pork chops up in this part of the country- Jeez, they must come from 800 pound porkers. And the bubba's up here eat 2 or 3 of them. Will be a good show.

"bubba-term often used as a pejorative meaning low economic status and limited education"

Well Dale,I have eaten 3 of the Iowa 80 porkchop dinners in one sitting,which may I add also includes a baked potato,cole slaw and a dinner roll,so I guess that ,plus the fact that I wear bib overalls,I'm from Iowa,and that I'm just a lowly independent trucker makes me one of your "bubbas".

But,I've never pulled my truck anywhere I couldn't back out of myself,I don't pee thru a tube so I can drink beer while driving my B model,and don't feel the need to mention drinking in any story I post about adventures with my trucks.Must be my limited education.