My Truck Was Vandalized

Double L

Maybe I'll find a Sarah Palin sticker for it next... :banana:

That may tempt to me come up with the money to pay your truck off for ya along with Rowdy's and get Other Dog a Mack to pull his skateboard with. Oh yeah can't forget Rob will need a new set of fuzzy dice that momma castrated. :lol:

That may tempt to me come up with the money to pay your truck off for ya along with Rowdy's and get Other Dog a Mack to pull his skateboard with. Oh yeah can't forget Rob will need a new set of fuzzy dice that momma castrated. :lol:

Hell, if THAT'S all it would take, I think I could come up with a Palin sticker for ya... :banana:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Hell, if THAT'S all it would take, I think I could come up with a Palin sticker for ya... :banana:

Let me see if I can't get a hold of the white house and see if they hook a "brother" up with 1/4 of a million. :lol: Damn I was told because I'm a radical right wind Aryan extremist they won't provide me with any "change" but they did tell me if I was a Democrat/Liberal who played victim they would give me the amount I asked for. :pat::lol:

I'm sorry but I tried! :thumb:

Let me see if I can't get a hold of the white house and see if they hook a "brother" up with 1/4 of a million. :lol: Damn I was told because I'm a radical right wind Aryan extremist they won't provide me with any "change" but they did tell me if I was a Democrat/Liberal who played victim they would give me the amount I asked for. :pat::lol:

I'm sorry but I tried! :thumb:

well then, NO STICKER FOR YOU! :angry:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

how's this?

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.