I am planing to go to Macungie for the show next weekend. Who is planing to be there? I've always heard that there's lots of parts for macks there at the swap meet. I plan on taking some pictures. Is there a tour of the Mack plant or muesem during the show? I'm going to try and get there Friday around noon. Thanks

Fred

15 gears...no waiting!

We hope to see all of you :mack1: Enthusiasts there! The final plans are being discussed, much of the balance of the preparation for the Meet will have to take place when we arrive there next week. The excitement is building, I am having trouble containing myself! :chili:

The :mack1: facilities tour will take place on Saturday June 17th. There will be a bus transporting visitors from the Walnut Street side of the show field to the Macungie Facility. With the number of preregistered trucks, flea-market vendors, truck corral spots and campers it is looking to be yet another fantastic ATCA National Meet! I'm trying to figure out what trucks I am taking, unfortunately I can only drive 1 at a time.

I invite you to look me up at the show, say hello and shoot the bull about our great hobby!

Doug

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

I am planing to go to Macungie for the show next weekend. Who is planing to be there? I've always heard that there's lots of parts for macks there at the swap meet. I plan on taking some pictures. Is there a tour of the Mack plant or muesem during the show? I'm going to try and get there Friday around noon. Thanks

Fred

Fred, i am going i plan on leaving wed. morning wont be taking my truck but will be looking for parts, if you are looking for Mack parts this is the best place to find them. bring plenty of money you might need it. Fred are you going to Elnora IN. power show thinking about takeing my B model, might be a nice road trip. hope to meet you Macungie and chat with you since we are both from IN. Ron

I am going to try to make it with a few friends perhaps. Maybe all of us from BMT should have a way to let eachother know we are on BMT (like a small sign next to the truck or some tag or something :D ). Would be a shame to bump into another fellow BMT member that your familar with and not know it :pat: .

Barry you guys going to have the watts mack shirts on sale there?

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

Fred, i am going i plan on leaving wed. morning wont be taking my truck but will be looking for parts, if you are looking for Mack parts this is the best place to find them. bring plenty of money you might need it. Fred are you going to Elnora IN. power show thinking about takeing my B model, might be a nice road trip. hope to meet you Macungie and chat with you since we are both from IN. Ron

Hi Ron,

I will be there, mainly because I will be In charge of the Elnora truck show this year. The south central indiana ATHS is sponsoring the truck show, this year will have dash plaques and I am tring to come up with some things to do. like to get photographs of the trucks like they do at the big shows. Make sure to get a hold of me.

Fred

We all should meet together at a designated time and location, At the ATHS show everyone had name tags, so if you bumped into someone you knew who it was.

Fred

15 gears...no waiting!

I am going to try to make it with a few friends perhaps. Maybe all of us from BMT should have a way to let eachother know we are on BMT (like a small sign next to the truck or some tag or something :D ). Would be a shame to bump into another fellow BMT member that your familar with and not know it :pat: .

Barry you guys going to have the watts mack shirts on sale there?

Yes, we will have shirts and new sweatshirts (incase of a brisk morning!) The B-Model Store will be set up all day Saturday only! It is hard to get away for longer due to the Mack Dealership (we have to keep our local customers in mind also! :D ) But if you need something from our selection...plan on anytime Saturday! At least stop by and say hello!

See Ya There! :thumb:

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

I will be out of town that weekend :( .

Even if I was in town I would need to take a few days off work and have some deeper pockets as its 800 miles from me.

It would cost me about $798 there and back not including hotel costs. I would like to head out there some day with a friend pulling one our rigs on a low boy and split the fuel cost.

Someday :thumb:

Trent

Boy I sure hope I can fit it in and get up this year, its right in the middle of hay season. Is there anywhere I can get directions to the show? It sounds like there will be a lot of truck parts and trucks. What else goes on there, I don't know anything more about the show but if there are trucks and food i'll be alright.

All of the info for the show can be found at www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org. Anyone whoe lives within five hours of Allentown and is interested in old trucks should have to decide whether to go or not,the choice is made, You live too close to miss it! Today I finally determined what trucks I'm taking unless I change my mind before Thursday morning.

See you there!

Doug

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

Hey guys,

What time is the Macungie show starting and ending tomorow?

On the ATCA website it says until noon. NOON as in 12pm end time or is that a typo? Also when does it start I want to know what time i want to leave tomorrow.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!