Oh No!

Double L

In 2010, the US Gov will start shipping sloooow folk away. My eyes watered when I thought of losing you! Be Strong! Wear your helmet and take your crayons! laugh.gif

I'm prepared.

Now, whatthefuck you talkin 'bout there boy??

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Gambi it's a joke about short bus riders. Not necessary the mentally challenged, but anyone with a silly sense of humor.

I thought you was pickin on me too. Since loosing the last of my "nads" to Momma, I'm kinda movin slow these days too. Hell, can't even get into my new truck cause I can't lift my leg that high yet.Trying pulls on my scabs while the new "void", (formally occupied by my said "nads") continues to knit together.

I don't want to be "shipped off" by the government for being slow, so I was naturally concerned.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

That's like the on I always use on a buddy of mine. He is a hot shot IBM regional manager.

Ever time he does something handy around the house or fixes his own car I say to him "Look It You Go With No Helmet On"

GLENN

GRANDKIDS :Gods little gift to us for not killing our kids while they were growing up

All I want, is just to be luv'd and for my Check Engine light to go out on my Volvo.

Gambi it's a joke about short bus riders. Not necessary the mentally challenged, but anyone with a silly sense of humor.

I was so smart I rode this bus to school. later on I even drove it, as I was old enough to get my license by 6th. grade. I was very proud of that, being the only sixth grader with a mustache and a drivers license.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I don't know which is worse... A short bus or a Freightshaker.

I wonder why you never see a Peterbilt in a school bus chassis?

Kids got to get to school you know.

Rob

quote name='Underdog' date='05 December 2009 - 06:55 PM' timestamp='1260057336' post='44599']

As soon as Tom sees your post I bet we will see a Peterbilt school bus.

Gregg

I didn't photoshop this picture. I've been saving it for a rainy day ever since I found it here:

This is much better than the crappy looking pictures I do.

But you got it done like I knew you would. You are much more advanced than I am as far as computers go.

I like the Mack. Nice addition.

Not really, I just like to play around with pictures when it's raining, or snowing, or there's no freight. The Mack is turned a little too much but it was the closest yellow one I could find.

But thank you very much indeed.

Some people are members of a short bus club LOL :pat:

teambus.jpg

But I guess If I had you of these in my driveway I'd be a proud member too.

shortbus.jpg

Cadilacshortbus.jpg

GLENN

GRANDKIDS :Gods little gift to us for not killing our kids while they were growing up

All I want, is just to be luv'd and for my Check Engine light to go out on my Volvo.

Not really, I just like to play around with pictures when it's raining, or snowing, or there's no freight. The Mack is turned a little too much but it was the closest yellow one I could find.

But thank you very much indeed.

I have a yellow H cabover on my December calendar. I will try to post that later for you to tinker with. Same here, I just don't feel like going out to play in the snow today.

I have a yellow H cabover on my December calendar. I will try to post that later for you to tinker with. Same here, I just don't feel like going out to play in the snow today.

I saw it was snowing in Pittsburgh yesterday. Watched one of the best football games ever, Cincinnati and Pittsburgh.

I had a yellow H-model I took at a truck show but it was turned to the front a little too much.