Looking For Somerectangle Tube Steel And Maybee A 36" Sleeper

I need to get my Dump trailer painted but I need to get the sides up about 6" I Figure I should add the sides first before I go and blast the traler for paint.

looking for a 6" tall / 3" wide by 20' long. could be in 10' sections but need a total of 40' prefer used as its cheeper. can have some dents as it will get beat up anyways. if you are close to Chicago and know of any let me know.

Also been thinking of finding a used 36" ablebody sleeper to put back on the truck. Mine had one from the factory but someone removed it years ago..

a few winter projects for me....

let me know

Thanks

Trent

Chicago IL

I need to get my Dump trailer painted but I need to get the sides up about 6" I Figure I should add the sides first before I go and blast the traler for paint.

looking for a 6" tall / 3" wide by 20' long. could be in 10' sections but need a total of 40' prefer used as its cheeper. can have some dents as it will get beat up anyways. if you are close to Chicago and know of any let me know.

Also been thinking of finding a used 36" ablebody sleeper to put back on the truck. Mine had one from the factory but someone removed it years ago..

a few winter projects for me....

let me know

Thanks

Trent

Chicago IL

That's gonna be HEAVY!!! :o Are you going to gain enough cubic yardage to pay for the reduced tonnage? :blink:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

3/16 wall rectangular tubing makes kick ass sideboards, yeah it's heavier and more expensive than using boards from Home Depot, but you install them once and it's good for the life of the dump box or trailer.

I used rectangle tubing on my dump boxes, because wood sideboards always get broken by reckless operators & look like hell, not to mention the fact that it's a PITA to always be replacing them.

I always just went to Schoessow Steel in Briarton or DePere & bought new steel.

"If You Can't Shift It Smoothly, You Shouldn't Be Driving It"

• 2 weeks later...

That's gonna be HEAVY!!! :o Are you going to gain enough cubic yardage to pay for the reduced tonnage? :blink:

Gonna take a shot in the dark and say he's on the clock more often than not with that unit...

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg