Hello

FFGomer

My name is Chris and I work for a towing company in Harford County Maryland. A few years ago we aquired a 1986 Mack DM single axle chassis with a Weldbuilt wrecker body on it from New York City and now my boss wants to get it on the road. So, I figured I would check out this site and hopefully get some answers to questions that might come up while we are getting the truck back together. Thanks in advance for any help ya'll provide.

My name is Chris and I work for a towing company in Harford County Maryland. A few years ago we aquired a 1986 Mack DM single axle chassis with a Weldbuilt wrecker body on it from New York City and now my boss wants to get it on the road. So, I figured I would check out this site and hopefully get some answers to questions that might come up while we are getting the truck back together. Thanks in advance for any help ya'll provide.

And the reason for the name of your initial post would be?

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Sorry, I meant to type "Hello". Guess I forgot a letter.

Welcome to the site. You'll find ample help and opinions here. Feel free to join in with anything of ideas or knowlege.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

With few exceptions, this is the most fun I have all day (reading the new posts)

Info is exceptional in most cases (and worth what you pay for it in others)

All-in-all a great bunch, if one has thick skin! LOL

Welcome and enjoy!!

Packer

Keep a clutchin'

Well the poster above me is one of them there nutty characters I was warning ya about, I'm the other nutty character of BMT. That is all I'm naming! laugh.gif

Good. I get tired of being picked on all the time. You know like Cheech and Chong: Man, I never do nothin wrong, but ever time I get the blame, I've been framed......

Rob

Good. I get tired of being picked on all the time. You know like Cheech and Chong: Man, I never do nothin wrong, but ever time I get the blame, I've been framed......

Rob

I don't pick on ya cause someone needs to be on your side for a change. :lol:

I don't pick on ya cause someone needs to be on your side for a change. laugh.gif

Yeah, my defenses are getting weak in my old age.

Rob