E9 500

Denny

Does anyone out there know where a guy can find good heads for the E9?. Found a truck ,but might need a head, or maybe more than one. Leaking a little coolant inside. I know it could be a cooler also. Just want to know what's available. Thanks

Problem could also be the liner O-rings letting water get into the crankcase. E9 stuff getting harder to find because people like me who are still runnng E9's don't want to get rid of our spare parts. I grateful to have 2 complete E'9s and another half of one to keep my 1990 Superliner going.

The first thing I thought of being wrong is a head. Of coarse that is the worst case imaginable, but I've been there before with an E7, but are readily available. My Mack dealer in Decatur Il. could not find any, reman. or new, anywhere in the U.S.. I called Adelman's in Ohio. Same story, NONE ANYWERE!!!! UGH!!! I tested an E9 out Sat. in Indy. Perfect truck, fell in LOVE with the E9, but had this one little problem, coolant in blowby....I won't by a pink elephant. Or something I can't afford to chase down parts all over the country. I have'nt the time being an owner/operator. But I so appreciate the come back from all who responded to my call for help. SOMEDAY?

The first thing I thought of being wrong is a head. Of coarse that is the worst case imaginable, but I've been there before with an E7, but are readily available. My Mack dealer in Decatur Il. could not find any, reman. or new, anywhere in the U.S.. I called Adelman's in Ohio. Same story, NONE ANYWERE!!!! UGH!!! I tested an E9 out Sat. in Indy. Perfect truck, fell in LOVE with the E9, but had this one little problem, coolant in blowby....I won't by a pink elephant. Or something I can't afford to chase down parts all over the country. I have'nt the time being an owner/operator. But I so appreciate the come back from all who responded to my call for help. SOMEDAY?

remack will reman your heads off of your truck through your dealer

Did some research on the E9 heads. the place i found is called Agkits.com

Syracuse Crank and Machine

106 Luther Ave.

Liverpool,NY 13088

1800-437-3609 or

315-475-9893 (8am to 5pmEst)

No price was given, but its a start...

Denny u must have looked at that Superliner in Fremont,Ind. Its one sharp truck, I tried 2 weeks ago to get a friend to look at it for him ane his da to buy. They bought a POS Kenmore (Kenworth) to run. Funny thing is it never hauled the first load and had to go to CAT for a new computer. LMAO Later ~Joey