Usa To Blow Up The Moon!

Barry

http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/index.html

This could be the big one, fella's!

With unemployment at almost 10%, Congress nearing a meltdown over a complete health care overhaul that we don't need and can't afford, and don't want, a looming carbon tax program that dwarf's any tax ever thought of, a proposed tax on soda pop because we are too fat, two war's that Congress and the current administration don't have the guts to win. This doesn't seem like the time to worry or care about testing for water on the moon, by bombing it. Fox just announced that the President is in consideration for a Nobel peace prize. WTF.

With unemployment at almost 10%, Congress nearing a meltdown over a complete health care overhaul that we don't need and can't afford, and don't want, a looming carbon tax program that dwarf's any tax ever thought of, a proposed tax on soda pop because we are too fat, two war's that Congress and the current administration don't have the guts to win. This doesn't seem like the time to worry or care about testing for water on the moon, by bombing it. Fox just announced that the President is in consideration for a Nobel peace prize. WTF.

They are not wars and there is no real way to declare that you have won. They didn't want us there and we aren't really helping anyone. Just ask my three friends who combined spent six years in those hell holes getting shot at and watching friends die. They are over there babysitting a bunch of people who don't want them there. This isn't WW2, Korea or Vietnam where there was a well defined enemy that were loyal to a nation or leader. I firmly believe that no candidate or party could solve this problem aside from just saying screw it and pull everyone out. But we cant do that because those crap holes just become another hot bed for terrorist training camps. So in short our boys are over there just babysitting a third world nation that cant get its act together. The actual war part of the invasion was over within just weeks.

But yea the health care plan is BS. Although if you think about it your health is the most important part of life, without it you don't have much of one. And going to the doctor is expensive, I have no health care so I know. I just think the current administration is going about it the wrong way. All in all lets just say I TRUST NO ONE IN EITHER POLITICAL PARTY! Both of them are FULL of power hungry crooks who would screw rocks if they knew snakes were behind them. Clinton, Bush, Kerry, Gore, Obama, McCain are all attention whoring liars, that is what being a politician is all about, lying to the people. They are always in someones pocket or furthering their own twisted money grubbing schemes. Who wants to bet that Obams is in the Insurance companies pocket just like bush was in the pockets of big oil? Hell they must have both been in the pockets of the big banks because look how those crooks got away with throwing our economy down the shitter while walking away with billions in their own pockets. They all want one thing, money and power. I am sick of the BS, our founding fathers are rolling in their graves.

Sorry for the slight rant buy it gets me so steamend thinking about how these morons are trashing our country. All the while trying to divide the people up into an "us or them" (Dem's, Rep's) situation. We are all suffering in this nation wether you are dem or rep, its time to see through the lies of these crooks and realize we are the people, not they or their money masters.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

They are not wars and there is no real way to declare that you have won. They didn't want us there and we aren't really helping anyone. Just ask my three friends who combined spent six years in those hell holes getting shot at and watching friends die. They are over there babysitting a bunch of people who don't want them there. This isn't WW2, Korea or Vietnam where there was a well defined enemy that were loyal to a nation or leader. I firmly believe that no candidate or party could solve this problem aside from just saying screw it and pull everyone out. But we cant do that because those crap holes just become another hot bed for terrorist training camps. So in short our boys are over there just babysitting a third world nation that cant get its act together. The actual war part of the invasion was over within just weeks.

But yea the health care plan is BS. Although if you think about it your health is the most important part of life, without it you don't have much of one. And going to the doctor is expensive, I have no health care so I know. I just think the current administration is going about it the wrong way. All in all lets just say I TRUST NO ONE IN EITHER POLITICAL PARTY! Both of them are FULL of power hungry crooks who would screw rocks if they knew snakes were behind them. Clinton, Bush, Kerry, Gore, Obama, McCain are all attention whoring liars, that is what being a politician is all about, lying to the people. They are always in someones pocket or furthering their own twisted money grubbing schemes. Who wants to bet that Obams is in the Insurance companies pocket just like bush was in the pockets of big oil? Hell they must have both been in the pockets of the big banks because look how those crooks got away with throwing our economy down the shitter while walking away with billions in their own pockets. They all want one thing, money and power. I am sick of the BS, our founding fathers are rolling in their graves.

Sorry for the slight rant buy it gets me so steamend thinking about how these morons are trashing our country. All the while trying to divide the people up into an "us or them" (Dem's, Rep's) situation. We are all suffering in this nation wether you are dem or rep, its time to see through the lies of these crooks and realize we are the people, not they or their money masters.

Don't step down from the soap box before you are ready, In a nutshell it is not us or them, it is We The People. I am sick to death of elected officials pissing on the Constitution at will. It would be a good thing to fire every last one, and start over with term limits as our nations founders envisioned. Our Republic is facing dangerous times right here at home.

There's a petition going around for those in favor of blowing up the moon-

To: NASA

The moon needs to be blown up. It sucks and it provides no help for the world. When there is an eclipse, people run the risk of going blind. I think we should send some morons into space to land on the moon and plant bombs to blow it up. The moon is gay.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

(from 700WLW's website)

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

There's a petition going around for those in favor of blowing up the moon-

To: NASA

The moon needs to be blown up. It sucks and it provides no help for the world. When there is an eclipse, people run the risk of going blind. I think we should send some morons into space to land on the moon and plant bombs to blow it up. The moon is gay.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

(from 700WLW's website)

Then they could transport all the "Moon Dirt" back to earth, and use it to fill in New Orleans, thereby raising it's elevation higher than sea level, and preventing further flooding disasters. :thumb:

"If You Can't Shift It Smoothly, You Shouldn't Be Driving It"

Could we leave the dumbasses in screw orleans when you fill it? If you are dumb enough to live near an airport, highway, railroad, or flood zone, then I don't want to here about your f#@k1ng problems when something happens. People around here buy houses near the airport a bitch about the noise. Same thing by the highway, now they get ugly sound walls. "Poor me, my house was destroyed in a flood, I live below sea level" too bad. Why should tax payers bail these people out. My insurance goes up because dumbasses live in earthquake and fire zones in Kalif#@ked up!

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

Could we leave the dumbasses in screw orleans when you fill it? If you are dumb enough to live near an airport, highway, railroad, or flood zone, then I don't want to here about your f#@k1ng problems when something happens. People around here buy houses near the airport a bitch about the noise. Same thing by the highway, now they get ugly sound walls. "Poor me, my house was destroyed in a flood, I live below sea level" too bad. Why should tax payers bail these people out. My insurance goes up because dumbasses live in earthquake and fire zones in Kalif#@ked up!

that is so true! makes absolutely no sense-people will move next door to a race track and complain about noise and start petitions to make all the racecars have mufflers on them when the racetrack was there first.seems like everybody has the "it's all about me" attitude,f#%@ everybody else!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

that is so true! makes absolutely no sense-people will move next door to a race track and complain about noise and start petitions to make all the racecars have mufflers on them when the racetrack was there first.seems like everybody has the "it's all about me" attitude,f#%@ everybody else!

It's usually the "hyper educated moron" yuppies that do that.

"If You Can't Shift It Smoothly, You Shouldn't Be Driving It"