Trucks Shows & The Calendar

Barry

Don't forget to post the truck show dates in the calendar! The board will post a reminder 5 days in advance in the statistics section for all upcoming events listed in the calendar!

Calendar

Be sure to ad directions, times, contact numbers, etc...

If you need help adding a calendar event, email all info to me at: barry@wattstruck.com and I will post it for you.

• Like 1

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

• 2 years later...

I just added an event reminder system to the calendar! Now, after you add an event to the calendar...the board will automatically post a reminder thread in the forums about 2 weeks before the event! The thread will have a link to all the info in the event listing!

Now I just need you guys to post your events in the calendar!! It's real easy to do, but if you have any questions or problems...just contact me!

bmodel_logo.png

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...

Hi just a thought when you guys post pictures of the truck shows could you put the owner the truck model engines most other pictures have them all listed thought it would be nice to be able to keep up with people in their trucks and where they're at you have a good show at new  Alexandria very good job thank you also where they are from. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We need members to add show dates to the calendar for them to show up on the index page.  I add them when I see them but I don't have all the dates and info.

Also, check the gallery now...your truck and about 15 other vehicles were missed from the upload to the gallery.  I fixed it a few weeks ago and all should be good now!

bmodel_logo.png