No Way Camping Could Be More Fun Than This...

other dog

Been a long time since I operated a crane,probably 20 years or more,but I got the red alligator in only 4 tries at Wal-Mart today. 20 years ago it only cost a quarter,now it's twice that. I guess 2 dollars for a red alligator ain't bad though. I really wanted the Cartman but I knew there was no way-i've seen them pack those machines before,so I went for the easiest looking item.

Then I came home and canned these pepper rings.Got a lot of jalapeno peppers from my Dad's garden yesterday and Otherdog went too.Wasn't gonna make any more hot sauce because I still got some of last years left,but I figured 4 jars of hot pepper rings would last me a year or more so I made more anyway to use the peppers up. We use the pepper rings on nachos a lot.I like nachos,but not the kind like you get at 7-11 with the melted cheese.They gotta be hand built...takes a little time,but not much. A friend of mine from Texas told me how to make nachos-put your chips on a baking pan,put a piece of longhorn cheese on each one,then top it with a jalapeno pepper ring and just broil it until the cheese melts.Very easy, and great with a cold beer.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I'll tell you the truth,on the way to Cumberland yesterday he passed gas (farted in common-speak!) and I thought we were gonna have to stop the truck!

My dog was pretty gassy as a pup...stank pretty bad...to the point I wanted to name him Stinky. Fiance vetoed that idea, though... :rolleyes:

Settled on Dozer....for obvious reasons :D

l_a2db95c09c314d238db527fd00acb71e.jpg

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

I got one like that also. Usually run her out of the room cause when she blows, I cannot smell myself any longer.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

What breed of dog is that Rowdy?

He's a mutt...not sure, exactly. Got kicked out of a moving car in a box with about a half-dozen others when he was about 3 months old in front of the g/f's friend's house. She picked him for me and brought him up here when she came for a visit last October....been my navigator ever since B)

back then:

l_4f42c1528e1c420d9dc910f46e6df32a.jpg

getting bigger:

l_f6fe37193d07448cb93b31864de8762e.jpg

l_9faf549602da4dd3b64e59227509cfb8.jpg

I like this one:

l_e1157ee8cbc24ba79dfb010271f74833.jpg

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

He's a mutt...not sure, exactly. Got kicked out of a moving car in a box with about a half-dozen others when he was about 3 months old in front of the g/f's friend's house. She picked him for me and brought him up here when she came for a visit last October....been my navigator ever since cool.gif

back then:

l_4f42c1528e1c420d9dc910f46e6df32a.jpg

getting bigger:

l_f6fe37193d07448cb93b31864de8762e.jpg

l_9faf549602da4dd3b64e59227509cfb8.jpg

I like this one:

l_e1157ee8cbc24ba79dfb010271f74833.jpg

By the looks; Definately a mutt. Best dog there is in my opinion.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.