Fuel Pump

Greg Rider

Had her out and shot some video. Got home and noticed a puddle under her. Fuel is leaking from the pump. Does anybody know if a rebuild is available from NAPA? Icould get one from Chalmers but thought I'd ask here first.

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

Had her out and shot some video. Got home and noticed a puddle under her. Fuel is leaking from the pump. Does anybody know if a rebuild is available from NAPA? Icould get one from Chalmers but thought I'd ask here first.

Greg,

So she got alittle timid on getting a video for ya and left a puddle. :lol: Did ya make love to her before ya told her what ya were going to expect out of her? I guess not so this is what happens when not enough 4play.

As for the fuel pump i'll check with my NAPA guy and see what he says and get back sometime today.

Regards

mike

Nothing available from NAPA. I've got a name for the guy whom rebuilt mine and will send it to you the first of the week as the info is on my work computer.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Greg,

So she got alittle timid on getting a video for ya and left a puddle. :lol: Did ya make love to her before ya told her what ya were going to expect out of her? I guess not so this is what happens when not enough 4play.

As for the fuel pump i'll check with my NAPA guy and see what he says and get back sometime today.

Regards

mike

Nawww, I got the video shot first! Still trying to figure out how to save it and put into Photobucket. Watched it on the big screen though!

#1 on A-model registry

Nothing available from NAPA. I've got a name for the guy whom rebuilt mine and will send it to you the first of the week as the info is on my work computer.

Rob

Hope it isn't too complicated. I would like to do it soon as I may need to use her in October. Thanks.

#1 on A-model registry

Hope it isn't too complicated. I would like to do it soon as I may need to use her in October. Thanks.

Greg,

I tried with my NAPA guy here in Nashville, but he could not find anything for that truck. Sorry, I would have been glad to have helped ya out. I would be interested who does have parts for that year of truck. Keep us posted!

mike