10 Speed Duplex Oil Drain And Fill

randyp

My 1961 B has 10 speed duplex, main has drain plug and fill plug on side, aux only has drain plug, no fill, is drain on aux. just there to get what oil is left in bottom and it will fill when i re-fill main and do i use 90wt? Bout how much will they hold also, roughly?

:mack1: The back box will feed from the front box, seems if i remember 5 gal. pail will fill them with a little left over. terry

Thanks Terry, Im gonna get on that today, rear wheel seal started leaking too so while Im smelling all gear oily, Im just gonna give all gear train a good servicing,,,later,,,Randy

Thanks Terry, Im gonna get on that today, rear wheel seal started leaking too so while Im smelling all gear oily, Im just gonna give all gear train a good servicing,,,later,,,Randy

Save the drain oil for me and Herb. We depleted his stocks last week.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Save the drain oil for me and Herb. We depleted his stocks last week.

Rob

ok rob, but if you find a stray gear tooth or two in it, i will be needing them back, if you swallow one,,,,welll,,,never mind,,,reminds me what i had to do when lil son swallowed a penny years ago,,,keep them,,,later,,,randy