Thought This Was Interesting:

Rob

Your jealosy over battery covers has given you tunnel vision rage and you have now posted a link that takes me to a Google mail sign in page :tease: . Are you being paid a commission by Google to get newbie sign up accounts? :loldude:

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

Your jealosy over battery covers has given you tunnel vision rage and you have now posted a link that takes me to a Google mail sign in page :tease: . Are you being paid a commission by Google to get newbie sign up accounts? :loldude:

It's not tunnel vision rage but merely excitement. Just like whips and chains do for me.

Does the link not open?

Rob

Hey, before you ship me those battery box covers could you relay the measurements for the retention holes spacing? I would like to know in advance what I may have to do to get them to fit if they are slightly different, (like me).

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Link works but it goes to a Google mail sign in page. I will get the measurements on the panel for you. For now you could paint some cardboard and use self tappers to cover that open area under the passenger door :D

#1 on A-model registry

Link works but it goes to a Google mail sign in page. I will get the measurements on the panel for you. For now you could paint some cardboard and use self tappers to cover that open area under the passenger door :D

If I paint the cardboard with Rust-Oleum paint, will it rust?

My opening is only on the left side, (driver's) of the truck. I need both of yours in case I screw up and destroy the first one.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

If I paint the cardboard with Rust-Oleum paint, will it rust?

My opening is only on the left side, (driver's) of the truck. I need both of yours in case I screw up and destroy the first one.

Rob

Look for them in the mail. :wacko:

#1 on A-model registry

I got the measurements for ya;

07280921361.jpg

It is this high,

and

07280921351.jpg

about this wide :D

Does that help any? Remember I'm here for ya!

Where would I be without you.

Appreciate you taking the time to measure.

It looks as if they will ship by USPS, (be sure to purchase insurance).

I'll look for their arrival the first of next week.

Thanks a bunch.

Rob

PS: Lynn helped with the accuracy of the measurements :twothumbsup: . LM-Fat-AO :tease::banana:

The hands had a feminine look to them. I sure hope she don't chew her toenails too. Then our wives would really have something to talk about.

Rob

The wifes ability to get her feet high enough to chew her toenails is one of the reasons I married her! :lol: Can mamma chew the nails on both her feet at the same time?

#1 on A-model registry

The wifes ability to get her feet high enough to chew her toenails is one of the reasons I married her! :lol: Can mamma chew the nails on both her feet at the same time?

Probably, but I can only imagine the size of the hole in the middle when she was doing that.

Rob

I'm sure that momma's talent for leg stretching has been handy for you in the lovin department. She would need to adapt to your abdominal protrusion! :tease:

#1 on A-model registry

I'm sure that momma's talent for leg stretching has been handy for you in the lovin department. She would need to adapt to your abdominal protrusion! :tease:

Naw, not really. Triple belly rolls kinda hide everthing. Even the belt that holds ma pants up.

I did "challenge" momma to try to chew on both big toenails at the same time. So with her sitting on the floor, and just as she got both left and right big toes into her mouth, I gave her a shove from the rear and she went to rolling like a bowling ball! Don't think I've seen the girl that mad in years cause when she stopped against the wall, the resulting shockwave to the house from the impact knocked a few of her knick knacks from the curio shelf, breaking them on the tile floor.

Woman can still cuss like a drunken sailor too I'm tellin ya.

Think I'll sleep on the couch for a couple of days.

Rob

I got the measurements for ya;

07280921361.jpg

It is this high,

and

07280921351.jpg

about this wide :D

Does that help any? Remember I'm here for ya!

Ya know......................

That just AIN'T right :P:P:P:P:P:P:P

Shoulda just said it was 4 donuts tall and 8 wide...................now that would be something he would be able to relate to better :blink:

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"