Does Mack Plan On Coming Out With A Glider Kit

Any word if Mack will come out with a glider kit? I could use a Axle back granite glider myself. It sounds like alot of fleets are interested because of numerous problems with the 2010 emission (all makes not just Mack). I talked to a fleet guy who oversees 1000 trucks. Had 200 2011 models on order. Got 20 had problems with everyone and cancelled remainder of order. They are looking into glider kits for the rest of their fleet. Of course they dont run Macks but he said they would like too.

I know that service cabs are in the works, but I haven't heard anything about glider kits just yet.

I have not seen a glider kit for at least 3 years. That does not mean it will never happen.

Last week we built two CXU service cabs for UPS and Venezia, they were wrecked. I believe the plan is for the Mod Center to build service cabs.

I have not seen a glider kit for at least 3 years. That does not mean it will never happen.

Last week we built two CXU service cabs for UPS and Venezia, they were wrecked. I believe the plan is for the Mod Center to build service cabs.

Venezia is buying macks now?? Thats good news. I drove for them for alittle while. But i got an IH.

100_0406.jpg100_0301.jpg

My Facebook.

Feel free to add me as a friend. Just tell me your from BMT.

Funny story.

When i went there i always had my Mack hat on. The shop forman ask me about my Mack hat. I told him they are the best trucks on the road. They had an old R model they used for a yard tractor i told them i wanted that for my road truck. They laughed at me. Then the shop forman told me Mack trucks are like riding a scooter. Its fun when no one is around.

That was 4.5 years ago. Now they are buying Macks. about time they got smart. But i will give that IH credit. It wasnt a bad truck.

100_0406.jpg100_0301.jpg

My Facebook.

Feel free to add me as a friend. Just tell me your from BMT.