Fuel milage

07 T600 475 Isx Cummins 10 speed and 3.55

5/30 489 Miles 89.891 Gallons 5.4 MPG

5/29 1249 Miles 217.600 Gallons 5.7MPG

5/23 1355 miles 213.598 6.3MPG

As the numbers got lower I am oversize and had a massive headwind Friday and Saturday from Il down to Ar. that is 65 mph for the most part.

Also run close to gross and different terrain all the time

• Like 1

bbigrig, be careful with anything shorter than a 230 in a CHU, anything larger than a 56" sleeper and you wont be able to pull a reefer without being really close to the cab, "really close". There are several CH's, not CHU's i have seen around here in the 220-240" wheelbase range with 60" and 70" sleepers and rear mount exhaust that I wouldnt want because Id never be able to move anything I wanted. I know theres a logging company here with a 60" mid rise on about an 06 model that I think was a 224 wheelbase and with a flatbed behind it theres barely 24" from the cab to the trailer. I prefer a nice comfy 4-5' between the truck and trailer, 6-7 is even better,lol. Of course with a 48 or 56" sleeper and side mounted exhaust you get some more space freed up back there. i think Id want a 56' flat top with side mount 7" exhaust and about a 270-280" wheelbase!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

2015 titan with 55,000 miles on him. I gross 91,000 lbs. Im empty for about 1/8 of the miles I put on. I make 8 stops to fill the truck and I average 5.7 mpg or 6.3 mpg if I keep my idle time under 10%. And I run interstate the majority of the loaded miles at 70mph. But I do burn a gallon of oil to every 2700 miles. Otherwise zero issues with this truck.

2015 titan with 55,000 miles on him. I gross 91,000 lbs. Im empty for about 1/8 of the miles I put on. I make 8 stops to fill the truck and I average 5.7 mpg or 6.3 mpg if I keep my idle time under 10%. And I run interstate the majority of the loaded miles at 70mph. But I do burn a gallon of oil to every 2700 miles. Otherwise zero issues with this truck.

A Gallon of oil every 2700mi.....on a new truck? Holy crap man!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"