Autocar is home,need some parts and info

I dunno what the rating is but the reason I said I thought it was small is it dosnt have torque rods must have them on top of the diff center were as when they get a bit heavier they had a six rod set up and the heavy duty had an eight rod set up but I could be most likely wrong though :idunno:

Paul

I dunno what the rating is but the reason I said I thought it was small is it dosnt have torque rods must have them on top of the diff center were as when they get a bit heavier they had a six rod set up and the heavy duty had an eight rod set up but I could be most likely wrong though :idunno:

Paul

Have to go through my "archives" (junk as the wife calls it) and see if I have any Rockwell literature " SS??"

how for so you come up with that answer and do you no what all them there hieroglyphics mean as I have often wondered and have no real idea does anybody no if timken and rockwell centers are interchangeable ?? thanks in advance for any answers this dumb Aussie skippy the bush Kangaroo is wondering

Paul