Titan With Spokes

Here is a Titan I spotted in Macungie with spokes. I thought it looked rather interesting, considering all the other ones I've seen in person or online were all "chromed out". I've also attached a few of the other Titans I saw on my trip to Macungie.

(Sorry to re-edit an existing post)

Titan with spokes.

100_5236.jpg?t=1245712866

Titan show truck.

100_5191.jpg?t=1245712867

Titan outside the plant.

100_5241.jpg?t=1245712869

I think it would be interesting to know exactly how many Titans were sold.

According to the latest Bulldog Magazine, there were at least 5. Then I saw one in Allentown near the World Headquarters, and then there was the nice blue one a fellow member posted on here. That brings my count to 7.

granitefan713, I don't know exactly how many have been sold but there are few Titan's pulling float and dump trailers up here in Northern Ontario.

Those spokes look cool. A severe service truck, in my mind, looks best with spokes.

Has anyone seen a Titan with a different front bumper yet? I know they list a construction bumper with a centre tow hook but I haven't seen one yet. I'm still waiting for Mik Mak to put a moose bumper on one like 90% of the trucks up here.

granitefan713, I don't know exactly how many have been sold but there are few Titan's pulling float and dump trailers up here in Northern Ontario.

Those spokes look cool. A severe service truck, in my mind, looks best with spokes.

Has anyone seen a Titan with a different front bumper yet? I know they list a construction bumper with a centre tow hook but I haven't seen one yet. I'm still waiting for Mik Mak to put a moose bumper on one like 90% of the trucks up here.

Although it looks like a photoshopped version of the show truck, I think the Titan on page #3 of this brochure is supposed to represent the construction bumper and grille.

Titan By Mack

Titan.jpg?t=1246499316

Although it looks like a photoshopped version of the show truck, I think the Titan on page #3 of this brochure is supposed to represent the construction bumper and grille.

Titan By Mack

Titan.jpg?t=1246499316

Looks flimsy to me. Hope that doesn't sound too harsh.

Here is a bumper: This way you can smile as you go under.

Rob

post-78-1246499602_thumb.jpg

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Titan By Macki

Titan.jpg?t=1246499316

Mack does love to photoshop pictures

gallery_133_137_10125.jpg

Thanks for hearing me out.

You can have the soap box now---------JIM

Ya, but at least they have nice brochures. International still has the same Paystar brochure from 2 years before I bought my 2005! Outdated engine specs and all :D

Mackcl96: I was looking at the photo gallery last night (well at least a little with my dial-up :angry: ) and saw your trucks. Those are sweet. Which one has the headers... the blue one? There's a guy that races a black R Model in Quebec that has an E-9 with headers. That was the first time I ever saw that. didn't even sound like a diesel...more like a stock car. Not sure what he turns for rpm but it sounded unreal. But ya, nice trucks. I always liked the CL.

Sorry to get off subject.

Ya, but at least they have nice brochures. International still has the same Paystar brochure from 2 years before I bought my 2005! Outdated engine specs and all :D

Mackcl96: I was looking at the photo gallery last night (well at least a little with my dial-up :angry: ) and saw your trucks. Those are sweet. Which one has the headers... the blue one? There's a guy that races a black R Model in Quebec that has an E-9 with headers. That was the first time I ever saw that. didn't even sound like a diesel...more like a stock car. Not sure what he turns for rpm but it sounded unreal. But ya, nice trucks. I always liked the CL.

Sorry to get off subject.

Yes, they are on the blue one

Yes, it sounds like a stock car and runs like an ANIMAL and keeps the pyrometer and water temperature's down, made a few changes for street use.

I like the CL (BUT I LOVE THE RW) but in 96 the RW was already dead 3 years, only the RW frame rails were left for the CL

gallery_133_137_10125.jpg

Thanks for hearing me out.

You can have the soap box now---------JIM