Can anybody tell me if there are any major differences between the B61 and B68? Like body trim changes,grill, nose trim, Gross weight difference etc.? Haven't had the chance to go look at it yet, but the one I've located has had the gas swapped out and what sounds like a non turbo 673 installed. Also has a 20 speed Quad. You guys know more on these than I do. That's why I'm asking. I'm more in tuned with late R Models. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Can anybody tell me if there are any major differences between the B61 and B68? Like body trim changes,grill, nose trim, Gross weight difference etc.? Haven't had the chance to go look at it yet, but the one I've located has had the gas swapped out and what sounds like a non turbo 673 installed. Also has a 20 speed Quad. You guys know more on these than I do. That's why I'm asking. I'm more in tuned with late R Models. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Denny,

Not being short with you, but if you scroll down on this site you will find the B- Model Registry. Click on that site and go to OldMacksRUS. You will find that it is very valuable information for any of us B-Model owners. It has been very well put together for those that have questions as you have. Use this site and if you still have questions do a repost. Most of us are up and ready for the challenge. As soon after I bought my truck, I called Tom to register my truck on the B-Model registry because it was not on the paper work. Then I was told to call the Mack Museum to let them know what the data plate number was. Things started to come together for me when they sent me my books and build sheet.

But yes, their are fenders that are longer, hoods that are longer, cabs that are different, engines vary, the list goes on. I hope that I could help some.

mike :mack1: