Howdy From Texas

Mackb53

hi im down from dickinson texas.im only 14 but iv restored with my dads help a old ferguson tractor and now im moving up and trying to restore my families old 66 b53 twin screw,673,and all that.its rusty as hell cuz its lived by the coast all its life.[for all you that dont know dickinson is about 30 miles north of galveston].im gonna ask alot of dumb questions so bear with me.but anyways iv alwayes loved old macks and diesel engines.just thot id say hi

shi im down from dickinson texas.im only 14 but iv restored with my dads help a old ferguson tractor and now im moving up and trying to restore my families old 66 b53 twin screw,673,and all that.its rusty as hell cuz its lived by the coast all its life.[for all you that dont know dickinson is about 30 miles north of galveston].im gonna ask alot of dumb questions so bear with me.but anyways iv alwayes loved old macks and diesel engines.just thot id say hi

Welcome aboard! It's good to see someone your age with an interest in old :mack1: ,you'll find lots of people here eager to help you . Good luck and keep us posted, pictures are always welcome!

Don't worry about being 14 and asking dumb questions. I'm 16 and still asking dumb questions. You never know till you ask, so keep asking. Just don't be discouraged by dumb answers. Shucks, before you know it, you'll be 16 like me. If you don't have all the answers by then, at least you can't remember the questions. The worse thing that might happen is, you might get to really loving trucks, then you might not be satisfied until you know what makes them work. Then it gets really complicated, you might actually want to drive one. It is a lot easier than driving a horse, whose seat is too high off the ground, it steers with a string, and you have to holler at it to make it stop. I love trucks and I love Texas, make yourself at home here.

Your too young to be thinkin bout trucks. Shucks before ya know it, you'll start thinkin bout GIRLS. Then you'll get messed up fur sure. Try and stay away from anything that can and will run over you. A truck will most of the time run over you only once, but women will keep running over you day after day, year after year.

Gang Hormones

Blame it on Hormones :)

mike

Your too young to be thinkin bout trucks. Shucks before ya know it, you'll start thinkin bout GIRLS. Then you'll get messed up fur sure. Try and stay away from anything that can and will run over you. A truck will most of the time run over you only once, but women will keep running over you day after day, year after year.

Gang Hormones

Blame it on Hormones :)

mike

Especially if you get married, then you can kiss your life good bye. :lol: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...