Poster In Metro

CML Service

yepper, no doubt about it. What is it? A movie poster?..concert?..play? :unsure: I've heard of Nick Lowe-"Cruel to be Kind". Pretty good song.

Movie poster. If I'm remembering correctly it starred James Cagney , don't remember the year it came out, I'll have to do some more checking. I've had it in my queue for blockbuster online but it says there is an extremely long wait- I think I've been waiting 6 months or longer for it to ship. :angry:

Russ

Movie poster. If I'm remembering correctly it starred James Cagney , don't remember the year it came out, I'll have to do some more checking. I've had it in my queue for blockbuster online but it says there is an extremely long wait- I think I've been waiting 6 months or longer for it to ship. :angry:

Russ

Just checked, the original movie starred George Raft, Humphrey Bogart and Ann Sheridan, came out in 1940. So I guess the poster isn't for the original movie- a remake or a play possibly ? Anyone :(

Russ

I think it's a concert comming up here in june. They are both musitions. Lots of American acts play her in France. Lots of American music on television and in bars and cafes. Been an interesting trip so far. Today is my last full day here. I'll be glad to get back to more familliar surroundings.

Chuck

Hi Frenchy,

Had a nice visit there in Paris. Interesting city, rather quiet and clean for a big city. Went to see the show at the Moulin Rouge the other night. Quite a thing to see. Lights, colors flawless set changes and beautiful girls. Very impresive and well done. Although very expensive at 150 euro per person!!! Glad to be back home now. Things hve thier own special feeling here.

Chuck

Hi Frenchy,

Had a nice visit there in Paris. Interesting city, rather quiet and clean for a big city. Went to see the show at the Moulin Rouge the other night. Quite a thing to see. Lights, colors flawless set changes and beautiful girls. Very impresive and well done. Although very expensive at 150 euro per person!!! Glad to be back home now. Things hve thier own special feeling here.

Chuck

We went there too. Had a great time. Surprised my wife, and mother in law wanted to go with all the girls nearly naked!!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.