2007 Granite Radio Adjustment

Hey guys, been awhile but I'm back. I have a simple question regarding the radios on our new Granites. They have the Mack cd players in them with the small detachable faceplates. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to adjust the clocks. We just bought these this winter and recently had them painted. I'll get pictures up as soon as I can. I should be able to set them as normally computers are my thing, but this is kicking my butt. Anyway, if any of you have a similar radio please help me out. We were missing the books when we bought them.

Thanks.

Mack- Built Tough to Ride Rough!

Driver and operator for Bertils Gravel and Excavation

press and hold #3 and #6 presets at same time for 3 seconds. radio will beep once then use the + and - to set the time. Once time is set them press the power button and the radio will beep and your are done.

Man I hate these new electronics. So many submenus and such. Remember the time when you rotated the knob on the left and the radio got really loud, then you twisted the knob on the right and received different channels to your liking?

Radios in trucks? When did that come about? All I hear in mine is diesel engine sounds.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Man I hate these new electronics. So many submenus and such. Remember the time when you rotated the knob on the left and the radio got really loud, then you twisted the knob on the right and received different channels to your liking?

Radios in trucks? When did that come about? All I hear in mine is diesel engine sounds.

Rob

Your truck will talk to you if you take the time to listen. When everything is right, it is somewhat soothing, sort of a happy sound. The problem with radios, cd's, ear buds, traditional indian flute music, etc, is that your truck can be saying ouch, ouch, ouch, for miles and you will never hear it.