New Guy

merlin5577

Hello everyone. My name is Robert and I am from Easton, MA. Currently going to school for Diesel technology and electrical technology, then hoping to go on to bigger and better things. I dont currently own a Mack but I have worked on a few in the past and love to learn. My grandfather drove Mack trucks when I was a kid so they have always held a place in my heart.

I mostly signed up to learn, but hopefully I can help out here and there as well. I am still learning the site, so I appoligize in advance if I do or ask anything stupid.

See everyone around!

:mack1:

I mostly signed up to learn, but hopefully I can help out here and there as well. I am still learning the site, so I appoligize in advance if I do or ask anything stupid.

See everyone !around

Welcome to the site, Robert. Everyone has something to offer as well as much to learn. Just remember there are no stupid questions, only the one that was never asked. However I am not saying you won't get a stupid answer once in a while...

See everyone !around

Welcome to the site, Robert. Everyone has something to offer as well as much to learn. Just remember there are no stupid questions, only the one that was never asked. However I am not saying you won't get a stupid answer once in a while...

:huh:

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

See everyone !around

Just remember there are no stupid questions, only the one that was never asked.

Now this in simply not true. I haven't asked a question yet.

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.