No Turn Signal

no turn signals on a 2008 chu613. Turn signal switch replaced , flasher replaced , power to flasher. when new flasher installed both side of flasher are hot , no flashing lights. Possible body control module?

We have all kinds of problems with the turn signal switch and flashers on the "U" style trucks. Mostly the flasher, make sure you are using a orignal replacement flasher. I had a guy put an cheap one in a new CHU and it melted the fuse panel, BIG $$$$ mistake. I have also replaced the turn signal switch on several trucks. Make sure you get the correct replacement part# as as trucks with the "Guard Dog "cluster display take a different part # than the standard display. Good Luck

Sheesh what ever happened to the bi-metal mechanical blinkers? did we really need to over complicate something as simple as a blinker with a solid state blinker module? Damn I love technology but I hate it when its used as a complicated substitute for something simple.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

no turn signals on a 2008 chu613. Turn signal switch replaced , flasher replaced , power to flasher. when new flasher installed both side of flasher are hot , no flashing lights. Possible body control module?

Do you have LED lights? Are you lights on all the time (don't flash)? LED's do not create enough load for the standard flasher. It you use a 3 pin flasher with a ground LED's will work.

Whats your VIN number?