Mats Louisville

:mack1: hey guys are there poeple how are going to the mid american truckingshow in louisville we are going whit a group off 21 poeple from the netherlands to see all the nice trucks overthere and 4 off us are visiting mack in allentown the next week to see what is happening over there greetings rene :mack1:

• 2 weeks later...
:mack1: hey guys are there poeple how are going to the mid american truckingshow in louisville we are going whit a group off 21 poeple from the netherlands to see all the nice trucks overthere and 4 off us are visiting mack in allentown the next week to see what is happening over there greetings rene :mack1:

I think I saw you driving away as I was going out to lunch today. Were you in a SUV with a Dutch Truck Tour decal?

Who did you meet with?

I think I saw you driving away as I was going out to lunch today. Were you in a SUV with a Dutch Truck Tour decal?

Who did you meet with?

yes we where there in that SUV i am now online in the american on wheels museum we just had the grant tour true the MACK headquaters and saw the board room and spoke to a few good friends of us for us it was the last time to meet the great poeple overthere what i now now is they relocate the mackmuseum to the testcenter later on and that is a good thing to do we stay for one night in allentown and leave in the morning to new york for a few days holliday we fly back saterday our tour guy was i believe LOU.we also bin to the museum and had a tour this morning in the macungie plant i hope economie will be better later on this year have a nice day greetings rene

We had a great time in Louisville. With the economy down the new truck displays were near deserted so we had plenty of time to climb all over the new trucks. Also had several chances to talk to the folks staffing the booth. We met the lady that organized Mack's display and thanked her for Mack's excellent presentation. We also enjoyed the classic trucks on display- I had a friend with me who's a locomotive engineer and after seeing the B models and LTL she's shopping for an old Mack truck.