B Model With Trailers

JD2050 asked for some pictures with trailers, thought I'd add a couple more. I also got an ear full from friends about not mentioning the reason for the Studebaker/Chevy paint scheme on the B66 (Jan TotM). To make it as short as possible, I had just finished restoring a 1950 Stude in my shop, the B was in primer and waiting for a color choice. My friend Tom stopped by, the Stude was sitting next to my 96 Chevy PU in the lot in front of the B, he said there are the colors. I painted the cab, doors and hubs with the hood off. I painted the frame, tanks and bumper. Opps, forgot the hood! Oh no, used up all the Stude green, got plenty of dark green left. Looked pretty good all together. Hope the guys in South Jersey let me come back now that I gave TZ his moment in the spotlight.

JD2050 asked for some pictures with trailers, thought I'd add a couple more. I also got an ear full from friends about not mentioning the reason for the Studebaker/Chevy paint scheme on the B66 (Jan TotM). To make it as short as possible, I had just finished restoring a 1950 Stude in my shop, the B was in primer and waiting for a color choice. My friend Tom stopped by, the Stude was sitting next to my 96 Chevy PU in the lot in front of the B, he said there are the colors. I painted the cab, doors and hubs with the hood off. I painted the frame, tanks and bumper. Opps, forgot the hood! Oh no, used up all the Stude green, got plenty of dark green left. Looked pretty good all together. Hope the guys in South Jersey let me come back now that I gave TZ his moment in the spotlight.

Its looking good there, paint looks just fine.

Ah I envy you guys living in the country with plenty of property. Living in New York City makes it almost impossible to make room for a good restoration project. We have two shops, one is rented out so useless and the one I am in now has next to no room left in the yard. And my driveway at home is so small a motorcycle is all its good for. Lol maybe I should start cleang house at our shop here, then I might have some room.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

Its looking good there, paint looks just fine.

Ah I envy you guys living in the country with plenty of property. Living in New York City makes it almost impossible to make room for a good restoration project. We have two shops, one is rented out so useless and the one I am in now has next to no room left in the yard. And my driveway at home is so small a motorcycle is all its good for. Lol maybe I should start cleang house at our shop here, then I might have some room.

Hey Thad, The more room you got , the more crap you accumulate to the point that you can't find anything, can't move around, and the wife and neighbors complain. Count your blessings, you got it made. Bob

Ain't a Mack? Take it back!