Hebron, Kentucky

Greg Rider

Anybody know about this city :idunno: . I might have to take a job there. This lay-off has put us in a pickle :unsure: . I would like to know about apartments that are inexpensive and in a good area.

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

Anybody know about this city :idunno: . I might have to take a job there. This lay-off has put us in a pickle :unsure: . I would like to know about apartments that are inexpensive and in a good area.

Don't know anything about that area. Looks close to Cincinatti.

Here is a Wikipedia blurb:

Good luck on the relocation.

Rob

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebron,_Kentucky

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I am looking for an apartment in the area. I might go there to do medical clinic at a warehouse. It would need to be low cost so I can send money home to the wife so we can keep up on the mortgage. Not looking forward to it but options are getting slim. :(

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

I am looking for an apartment in the area. I might go there to do medical clinic at a warehouse. It would need to be low cost so I can send money home to the wife so we can keep up on the mortgage. Not looking forward to it but options are getting slim. :(

It is a small town just south of Cincinnati. You really wouldnt think your in KY. Northern Ky is a conglomeration of small towns. You cant tell when you leave one and get into the next. It is very close to the Cincy intl airport( The cincy airport is in Ky in case you didnt know. A larger city which borders Hebron is Florence Ky Best of luck Bobby Covert