Look What I Got For Christmas:

Rob

Last evening after getting home from work I discovered something from my secret Santa. The box even said it was from Santa, (so it has to be true).

Got one of the best "chuckles" I've had in a long time.

Thanks for thinking of me.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Nice looking stein, at least you can use that, but that little dab of coal doesn't look like it'll keep you warm very long-I figured you'd get at least a tandem dump truck load of coal :P

maybe you weren't bad enough?

I'm just a newbie in here but judging from what I've seen so far, I think Rob is REAL LUCKY he hasn't had a tandem dump truck of coal emptied right into his yard.......... And I wonder if he filled that stein up yet????? Any leaks??????19.gif

Edited by CX613 Dave

My 'ol dog has a bite worse than it's bark!!!!!!!!

Ummmmm....Is this the number I dialed????????

I'm just a newbie in here but judging from what I've seen so far, I think Rob is REAL LUCKY he hasn't had a tandem dump truck of coal emptied right into his yard.......... And I wonder if he filled that stein up yet????? Any leaks??????19.gif

I haven't filled the stein. It may be hard to believe, but I don't drink. Might alter my "star quality personality". It has been placed in the china cabinet for the conversations it is sure to inspire!

Sure has given "Momma" a charge too. Haven't seen her vibrate like that when she laughs in a long time!

As far as the coal; I feel like I'm being picked on again.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

If it did leak i'm sure he'd be the one to know how to fix it :D

by the way, love that emoticon-reminds me of home! :lol:

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Well Rob I was gonna send you around 2 tons of coal, but my goverment voucher wouldn't deliver that far...lol No I have electric heat , anyway atleast you was thought of....Have a good one bud

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Well Rob I was gonna send you around 2 tons of coal, but my goverment voucher wouldn't deliver that far...lol No I have electric heat , anyway atleast you was thought of....Have a good one bud

And the same to you!!

By my own admission: I deserve all the coal.

Rob

And the same to you!!

By my own admission: I deserve all the coal.

Rob

I would bring you some coal, but I don't see me haulin to much in the Toyota, and the Surbaban too nice to haul it in the back. If I only had a dump truck......You know we have to aggervate ya a little bit.

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

I remember when I was a kid my dad heated with coal, I thought it was great, for about $10 you could get 5 tons of coal delivered. When I was just a teenager he changed over to natural gas, that was actually a shock, because it seemed as though the coal kept our house warmer.

My guess now is that Obama, Pelosie, and Gore will see to it that all coal use is stopped. I'm just curious as to where the rest of our electricity is suppose to come from. I have heard that coal provides about 49% of all electricity for our country. I think it would be interesting if the White House is running off a coal fired ele. plant. If the pres can do without ele. then I guess I could too, or maybe we will be allowed to have ele. for a few hours a day.

3rd world countries, here we come!!!

I remember when I was a kid my dad heated with coal, I thought it was great, for about $10 you could get 5 tons of coal delivered. When I was just a teenager he changed over to natural gas, that was actually a shock, because it seemed as though the coal kept our house warmer.

My guess now is that Obama, Pelosie, and Gore will see to it that all coal use is stopped. I'm just curious as to where the rest of our electricity is suppose to come from. I have heard that coal provides about 49% of all electricity for our country. I think it would be interesting if the White House is running off a coal fired ele. plant. If the pres can do without ele. then I guess I could too, or maybe we will be allowed to have ele. for a few hours a day.

3rd world countries, here we come!!!

In their fantasy world the power will come from renewable sources like wind and solar. Sure a home can run on solar or wind but what about large industrial plants that start motors in the hundreds or thousands of horse power? What about Aluminum plants, steel mills and other power hungery industrial plants? Maybe large molten salt batteries or capacitors can create an artificial spinning reserve for those industrial uses.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!