l_4ac3e9d508884c0baa4fd45d005fdadc.jpg

...with chunks of tread missing :whistling:

l_8d6810aff98c4cba91fd0f3f3d570e97.jpg

The new tires.... :dwave:

l_04c9cd8b33b043f79f2ff6463cd2edc3.jpg

l_e062c98ea06f46298a7dd73b88b917ac.jpg

Michelin XDE M/S* 11R24.5 LRH :banana:

l_0b1ec94ad0b547f289b06038077231f4.jpg

Even went and put them "Crossfire" thingamabobbers on...s'posed ta keep the pressure the same on the inside and outside tire...also makes it quick & easy to check the pressure and add air when needed. B)

l_9c7689f145be435cad7778e432c5f721.jpg

Had them put them ceramic beads in to balance them too... :idunno:

Got 8 new drive tires, 10 new valve stems, 10 tires balanced with them beads, and the crossfires installed. February is going to see new kingpins, an alignment, and new steers....or at least that's the plan :wacko:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Can't go wrong by maintaining your means of support.

My limited experience says that you spent a lot of money, (well spent I might add).

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Wow, you got the goody out of them,you would of had to put chains on around here awhile back, the new ones look good, where did you get them crossovers at ?

I don't run chains. We got that freezing rain crap around here a few times a year...and I pull an end dump in and out of some pretty sloppy places. My Mack hasn't had any trouble dealing with any of it...even with the bald, dry rotted tires I was getting in and out of places the company Peterbuilts and Freightshakers were getting stuck in. Now that these new ones are on, I'm waiting on another sloppy day....them's my favorite....but just my luck, nothing but clear blue skies since I got 'em on the truck.

Anyway, I got the Crossfires at...dangit...can't remember if it's a Truckomat or an Iowa 80.....it's in Effingham, IL across from the Petro...they were on sale and I picked up all 4 for $230. I had looked at the Catseyes too, but they were $230 per pair, so it would have been twice as much.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!