Old B20 Lives Again

Thanks, it was actually about 79 degrees when that was taken earlier today, but the wind was blowing 30+ mph. My wife took the video, she really likes the old truck.

Well pardon me on the 79 degrees :D just looked at the temp here 31 degrees and heard the wind in the your video and I

got a chill.

gallery_133_137_10125.jpg

Thanks for hearing me out.

You can have the soap box now---------JIM

We set a record of 83 today, didn't hurt my feelings a bit. It was 19 and icy just a few days ago. They are forecasting large hail and possible tornadoes late tonight. There is an old saying in Texas "If you don't like the weather just wait a few minutes"

Ok the best I can do is maybe 50 on Sunday but it was 5 a few days ago.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH Texas.

gallery_133_137_10125.jpg

Thanks for hearing me out.

You can have the soap box now---------JIM

• 2 weeks later...
the mack sounds good. what are your plans for the v12 jimmy and the 6v53? was that detroit gov. surplus? Gotta love the Detroits!

Thanks, the V12 is currently in a '50 GMC 350 COE. I am in the process of fabricating the mounts, moving crossmembers etc. I adapted the V12 to a GM 4L80E overdrive automatic to keep the 702 in the sweet spot while cruising. I'll post some pictures in my photo album when it's a little more presentable. Yes, the 6V53 was a brand new gov. surplus engine which now has about 8 minutes of run time on it. I have an Allison MT-643 and all the hardware to mount it to the Detroit which might eventually end up mid-mount in an old E-350 conversion dually van that my wife un-affectionately calls Big Ugly.