2007 aset running rough

Good afternoon all, 

I’m working on a 2007 cv713 starts but runs very rough no power and smokes white (smells like raw fuel) I’ll attach a video of the truck running but the back story is this truck broke hold down bolts on the rear rocker shaft and shattered the ceramic lifters, got a new cam new lifters , h-clips rocker shaft hold down bolts etc and valves adjusted. I’ll also type out the codes at the bottom that the truck is showing I did some digging on the electrical side off of the codes that were displayed that was pointing to the computer I tried a known good computer and it did not change. Eup wiring all looks fine and I have not found any damaged wires elsewhere I am going to run back through the valve adjustment to make sure but I’m pretty stumped 

Not sure on your codes! How ever did you examine the rocker shaft to make sure it wasn't cracked ! It almost sounds as thou the engine brake is on! Or you have a bent valve! Can you identify which cyl it is! Cylinder cut out!after watching the vid My opinion!  The smoke is lack of compression smoke! and it sounds like only one cylinder! I would nail down which cylinder first This looks more like a physical issue!

Just sayin! 

• Like 2

Thank you for the response! So this evening I went back through the valves and got the most part everything was spot on I made some very minor adjustments on a couple but nothing worth noting. I did inspect the rocker shaft but I didn’t remove all the rockers and what not from the shaft just cleaned and inspected as it came off and found nothing. Cylinder cut out I had no change on 1,5,6 which seams crazy to me because it doesn’t sound like it’s missing on three. I read and cleared the codes before the cutout and after and the only two active codes I have are

mid128 injection ecu sid33 fmi4 low voltage or short to earth 

Mid128 injection ecu sid 274 fmi4 low voltage or short to earth

contemplating swapping nozzles around to see if the problem follows. Any thoughts?

Cracked nozzles not atomizing fuel? Blink codes I can understand, these MID codes are jargon to me.  Sounds like 2 EUPs are not getting proper signal, so either bad wiring or bad EUPs?

• Like 1
  • Like 1

If you have active codes, use the cruise control buttons to flash the code numbers, then post them.  I think i sent you a pdf if V-Mac codes.

Will do lll get them posted later on today I’m thinking I’ll pull the injectors and drop off at a local shop to test and then I’ll ohm across the eup’s is there any better way to test the electrical side of the eup? And the codes aren’t for specific eup’s or cylinder locations the codes come up on the computer as combustion air humidity and engine cooling fan both say low voltage or short to ground but I will confirm blink codes later on when I’m with the truck.

• Like 1

if it looks like a duck and smells like a duck  just saying! Nail the cylinder down my! suspicion is a bent valve or valve train issue! ! Lack of compression! or a bent rod! But  You say it smells like raw fuel ! You could have a sticking injector I suppose!  can't hurt to have em pop tested ! or nail it down and swap em! see if it perks up on the dead cyl! relatively simple DYI stuff cheap to do! 

Just me!

• Like 1

I can try and hit each cylinder with my temp gun from cold and narrow it down off temperature of each cylinder in theory the dead one should be running cooler. I don’t know what’s going on with the cutout test cause like I said i shut them all off individually and have no change on 1,5,&6 which obviously with three cylinders dead it would be barley running if at all any other ways you would recommend to narrow down the problem cylinder? As far as determining a bent valve would you be going off just hight difference in the valves? There’s no difference to the eye I can pull the rockers and lay a straight edge across. 

K three cylinders different heads is weird your injector thery may be the next thing maybe have em all tested !🥵

Just to rule it out! Or in!