Parts Book 79 R model

Thats a tall order..  usually there are several books..  Not knowing exactly what you want, maybe, ''Crash Books'' would be what you want..  You may have to look for specific books like , engine, transmission, cab,,  etc: 

• Like 1

agree with you Jojo, don't know of a book specific  to  an  entire truck front to back ;; not counting the drivers manual (handbook )  which is  (was) in each new vehicle. and that was only a basic what switch does what etc. once again it comes down to = darn I watched management throw that stuff away. a lot of books ; parts and service.

• Like 1

I would grab as many books as i could from the trash, but missed a lot of them..  I recently pulled 3 perfect CAT engine books from the trash.  I think they are 3306 books, for stationary generators..  I'm thinking about listing them for sale, so someone can use them..  

tag sales used to be  the place for good stuff. now it's where you see people with their phones taking pictures of stuff for resale. couple of good Thrift stores here for odd stuff. did see a book by Lou Kroeck = building model trucks: there once. didn't know it was a $250.oo-300.oo book . I had one which I gave away yrs ago. a very good friend and truck co owner (Dom Moffo ) who has passed away had a number of buildings on his property. I see a for sale sign there now. unless the vultures have cleaned it out those buildings and trailers may hold parts=books  galore .