charlie b

Charlie1234

We have all made bad decisions. I’ve got a pretty good job now, but I am kicking myself that I didn’t start working there long ago. My retirement would’ve been a lot bigger welcome aboard my my dad‘s friend put two kids through college with a shoeshine box but that was back in the 40s and 50s When everyone was using them 

On 8/14/2023 at 4:52 PM, mowerman said:

We have all made bad decisions. I’ve got a pretty good job now, but I am kicking myself that I didn’t start working there long ago. My retirement would’ve been a lot bigger welcome aboard my my dad‘s friend put two kids through college with a shoeshine box but that was back in the 40s and 50s When everyone was using them 

Hard to do a shoeshine on Crocs!

• Haha 1

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

On 8/14/2023 at 4:34 PM, Charlie1234 said:

80 yrs young-trucked aince 1965 when i got out of navy-served aboard diesel submarine, clamagore-truckn ever since-old mack truck nut-have a restored 55 Lth-an Ls that started out a firetruck at wheeling,wva-wantin to learn my way around this group. lookin for a e-7 mechanical pump for starters. also lookin for a set of fiberglas fenders for an Lt. there used to be a feller that made em in oregon. have a couple small truckin companies with two of my sons. probably would have been more sucessful in life if i hadve  started with a shoeshine stand.

We need pictures!  If there are no pictures, it didn't happen!

Welcome to the Mutt Lovers Society.

• Like 2

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."