Drl relays on 2021 Mack granite

Troydye70

Question

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Mackpro said:

In the top fuse box. Towards the left by the flasher. See the DRL in pic , bottom left 

2B3982AB-CAD8-4130-A639-378EA4DC6CFF.jpeg

Yea that does not look anything like I have got none of the relays are marked and even in the book diagram has nothing mentioning Drl relay just 6 different fuses for lighting control and I pulled them all at 1 time and then each individual  and nothing shut them off could this be a ecm thing or dealer has to change 

1 minute ago, Troydye70 said:

Yea that does not look anything like I have got none of the relays are marked and even in the book diagram has nothing mentioning Drl relay just 6 different fuses for lighting control and I pulled them all at 1 time and then each individual  and nothing shut them off could this be a ecm thing or dealer has to change 

image.jpg

Your correct , I forgot that the GR , Athem and Pinnacle all use the LCM light control module now. There are about 6 fuses for the LCM . We have never found out what fuse does what. I’m thinking it’s a parameter in the LCM that can be turned off with Tech Tool. 

• Thanks 1