First Snow Today

Burrrr, You can keep it out their..... we don't need any here in TN. Do you have any cover for that deserving Mack? Looks as if the window is down. That lets the water out when the snow thaws. LOL

When I first got my Mack, I was asked if I noticed if the windshield leaked. I thought to myself how did they know? They told me all of the B Model Macks leaked. That was comforting.

mike :mack1:

B)

Burrrr, You can keep it out their..... we don't need any here in TN. Do you have any cover for that deserving Mack? Looks as if the window is down. That lets the water out when the snow thaws. LOL

When I first got my Mack, I was asked if I noticed if the windshield leaked. I thought to myself how did they know? They told me all of the B Model Macks leaked. That was comforting.

B)

dont have a cover the shop at my house is to small and the other shop i have is full im thinking of getting one of those rv carports and closing it off on the sides and the back and parking the b in there the side windows are broken out the windsheild is good but the rubber is bad needs new ones the back window is good though anyone got some used side windows also need the trim that goes around the door glass and vent wing on the door

dont have a cover the shop at my house is to small and the other shop i have is full im thinking of getting one of those rv carports and closing it off on the sides and the back and parking the b in there the side windows are broken out the windsheild is good but the rubber is bad needs new ones the back window is good though anyone got some used side windows also need the trim that goes around the door glass and vent wing on the door

The parts needed are readily available through Barry, (our site administrator) the parts man.

Please support those that support us!!

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I know someone that needs another Mack, just in case you cannot keep this one up. And they will treat you to a Lab Dinner with all of the trimmings. We won't call any names to protect the innocent!..... LOL

mike :rolleyes:

thanks for the offer but this one is my baby so dont want to get rid of it yet but thanks

B)

They don't have to leak. It is relatively easy to ensure there is no water intrusion with just a little time vested into the project.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I know someone that needs another Mack, just in case you cannot keep this one up. And they will treat you to a Lab Dinner with all of the trimmings. We won't call any names to protect the innocent!..... LOL

mike :rolleyes:

Ain't nobody can fillet and cook up a "Slab of Lab" dinner using only a chainsaw with "finess" like ole Rob can. I'll have none of this black on both sides and pink in the middle shit neither.

By-product of using this animal is that I won't have to listen to the damn thing no more. Gotta wear ear plugs around it now.

Rob

The parts you are asking about that seal the glass to the channel is referred to as "glass run channel". The parts that are mounted to the inner, and outer shell of the door is called "flocking", "cat whiskers", or "belt weather strip". The clips are mostly generic in nature and any good glass company that deals in automotive glass should be able to help you. JC Whitney also is an outlet for the home craftsman. The wing window rubber seals are just that, seals. These are very expensive, (almost $200.00 american) and are specific to the truck type. There are a couple of vendors that specialize in reproduction of these parts and I'm sure Barry can steer you the right direction.

Get that cab covered to lessen your future headaches since you don't want to give that truck to me.

Rob

The parts you are asking about that seal the glass to the channel is referred to as "glass run channel". The parts that are mounted to the inner, and outer shell of the door is called "flocking", "cat whiskers", or "belt weather strip". The clips are mostly generic in nature and any good glass company that deals in automotive glass should be able to help you. JC Whitney also is an outlet for the home craftsman. The wing window rubber seals are just that, seals. These are very expensive, (almost $200.00 american) and are specific to the truck type. There are a couple of vendors that specialize in reproduction of these parts and I'm sure Barry can steer you the right direction.

Get that cab covered to lessen your future headaches since you don't want to give that truck to me.

Rob

What's up with this Lab dinner????? I thought we were all dog lovers around here!!!

What's up with this Lab dinner????? I thought we were all dog lovers around here!!!

We are. Some just taste better than the others.....

Rob

My Thermodyne,

If you will tell us Mack Lovers where you are located we will be glad to tow that Mack home so you won't have to buy a $29.95 10x12 tarp to go over the cab. And Rob won't have to share that good meal with you.

mike

thats alright shes in a warm shop now cleaned out the shop down the street i have im starting on the interior right now when i have time we got hit with a real bad storm this week so ive been out salting the roads 24-7 so not a lot of time but im working on it at least shes out of the snow