Oil Leaking From Turbo

Hey I noticed today that oil was leaking from my trucks turbo does this mean that the turbo needs to be replaced or does something needs to be tightened up? I have attached some pictures of what I’m talking about. Thanks for your time and help. 

2063E2FF-8C06-4407-B07B-1DD6011DD4E8.jpeg

C14EBE4A-1C8B-41C5-BD07-C114CD16778D.jpeg

Edited by msbulldog601
All Picture didn’t upload

there are a few things that can cause this, excesive low speed idling, valve seals, engine wear, and a loose turbine.. Start simple... pull the intake boot off the turbo and inspect the turbine for chips and spin it by hand to see if it's smooth and does not wobble... there may be a minute amount of side to side movement, i'm talking barely a little bit. that would be ok... i see the fuel lines, that tells me its an E-7 Mechanical..... there will a few others stopping by to help you with this. Good luck, Jojo

All great ideas from joey, if you wanted to go a step further if you don’t have any shaft play you could remove the charger and see if you have oil before the turbo. Like in the exhaust manifold throat. Let us know what you find.