Old school Mack mud flaps.

Hey guys how’s it going! I have a 2001 RD that I’m trying to find the old style Mack logo mudflaps for. I don’t have a pic but it’s the older style where the bulldog is colored and the rest of the logo isn’t just white in color either. Really trying to find a set of rubber ones but it seems they’re hard to find. Anyone know where I can get them? 
Thanks! 

pic of my truck along side my dads 04 Granite. 

CEF00E6A-B846-4A73-9CE7-ACB6EA311EF3.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Those on white plasic were a real treasure with no chances to find just a couple years back. Since that good guys at Watt's Mack custom ordered a portion of them somewhere and currently they're avalible through their web-site. Cost is pretty reasonable either. I purchased a pair myself. I don't know if they're avalible on a limited basis or not but there were not many options on Mack mud flaps during the recent years. Another worth for concideration option is black heavy rubber flaps also from Watt's store. They aren't colorful just white print on black background. But they're correct style with dogs facing each other and rubber. Also quite reasonable cost.

Vlad

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012