Mack E7 eup leaking leaking at base

JPET_48760

Hey guys I've just recently started working at a new company an we've got a 01 mack with a eup that is leaking at the base. Before i got here The previous mechanic had dealt with this truck popping the eup out and breaking one of the bolts he had drilled and tapped the the hole to another size. I believe that is my issue my. Fuel just pours out between the block and the eup. I just got him to get brand new Orings for it and the middle one is apparently not needed anymore. Show I leave the old middle one on? I'm not sure if this will work for ut because of that drilled an tapped hole. But I will post how my outcome is. 

17 minutes ago, JPET_48760 said:

Hey guys I've just recently started working at a new company an we've got a 01 mack with a eup that is leaking at the base. Before i got here The previous mechanic had dealt with this truck popping the eup out and breaking one of the bolts he had drilled and tapped the the hole to another size. I believe that is my issue my. Fuel just pours out between the block and the eup. I just got him to get brand new Orings for it and the middle one is apparently not needed anymore. Show I leave the old middle one on? I'm not sure if this will work for ut because of that drilled an tapped hole. But I will post how my outcome is. 

NO Leave it off the center That  one is redundant  to bad he drilled  it bigger they usually just turn out with very little effort!

• Like 1
  • Like 1