am new to this site

Erik

my name is Erik i am form Hampshire Illinois i have a Mack 1987 Rd685P  i have drove Mack trucks since i was 18 years old started in a GMC with 5 and a 4 Browning trans. then moved to a   Mack RL700L v8 5 speed 2 stick looking to meat new people.

Edited by Erik
  • Like 1

Hi Erik, I'm Rob from Farmington, IL about 175 miles SW of you. An RD685P series must have been a platform truck? Seen a few of those as block and cement trucks over the years usually with a long wheelbase and double frame. Heavy series too. What year? You mention in your other thread an E6-237 so early 1980's truck?

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Guys here like photos so feel free to post some up.

I remember a couple plow trucks in the St. Louis area as a young guy but wasn't ever around them to ascertain what they series they were. Not surprised yours is a "P" series originally as they were usually designed for a long frame application and most were double framed.

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.