Wtb: Cab Marker Lights

Thomas, There is a guy on Ebay who sells under the name PAPSNME. He sells NOS KD lamp marker lights #517 which are just like oem equipment. He usually list a set once a month. I bought five from him earlier this year for $150.00. They were dated 1968. He lists them as new old stock with a metal finish.

When I got mine they were NOS but the original chrome finish was not. They had been re-plated with zinc plating (very dull, looks like silver spray paint). I had to get them re-chromed at $50 each. That now makes the set $400 :pat: ouch!!! So I guess what I'm saying is if you find a set on Ebay make sure its not from this seller. Art :SMOKIE-LFT:

I've purchase many sets of lamps from this individual, (papsnme) on ebay and have not been dissapointed. I did, and do ask a lot of questions before purchasing most anything that I can't physically see or know about. On the cab clearance lamps, he openly stated that he had no chrome ones available, and they did have the silvery "spray paint" look, also were new in their NAPA "Visa-Lite" boxes. I had them plated also, and am surprised the cost has gone up so significantly on these lights.

Just another opinion for what it's worth. I sure don't mean to step on any toes.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.