1988 Mack CF688FCS - Fire Truck

I am currently working on a 1988 Mack CF688FC and it has 4 wheel disc brakes. I am currently looking for the rear rotors / front rotors and front brake pads. I do have a set of half new brake pads. According to everyone I have spoken to dealers / manufacturer, the parts are discontinued. I am looking for someone that may have old new stock on these parts.  I do have part numbers for the brakes

Front brake pad set - KIT15413PM - Which crosses into a Euclid # of ED267, and Meritor wants you to drill out the old riveted anti-rattle clips off the old pads, drill new holes in new pads and re-rivet anti-rattle clips to the pads, which to me is quite the liability and excessive if someone has the parts lying around.

Front Rotors - 3218M169 - cross over to a Gunite # of R6033, which have also been discontinued. 

Rear Rotors - Mack # 25154602 and Meritor WRR056RD1

• 1 month later...
On 5/22/2020 at 11:25 AM, Klocke815 said:

Did you ever find the pads and rotors? I am currently looking for pads rotors hydraulic brake hoses, and calipers, or at least a caliper rebuild kit. I'm not finding anything for them.

Edited by Dieselfool

• 2 years later...
On 5/22/2020 at 11:25 AM, Klocke815 said:

I am currently working on a 1988 Mack CF688FC and it has 4 wheel disc brakes. I am currently looking for the rear rotors / front rotors and front brake pads. I do have a set of half new brake pads. According to everyone I have spoken to dealers / manufacturer, the parts are discontinued. I am looking for someone that may have old new stock on these parts.  I do have part numbers for the brakes

Front brake pad set - KIT15413PM - Which crosses into a Euclid # of ED267, and Meritor wants you to drill out the old riveted anti-rattle clips off the old pads, drill new holes in new pads and re-rivet anti-rattle clips to the pads, which to me is quite the liability and excessive if someone has the parts lying around.

Front Rotors - 3218M169 - cross over to a Gunite # of R6033, which have also been discontinued. 

Rear Rotors - Mack # 25154602 and Meritor WRR056RD1

If you're still looking I have the 3128M169 in stock in my warehouse.

Probbaly like 30 pieces front and rear. New. Unused.