B Model Curved Rear Glass

h67st

Don't know what these are worth (or if they are available any more). Starting bid $225.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mack-B-67-B-61-Curved-Glass-Rear-Window-Super-Rare-with-Rubber-Seal-Vintage/124007996622?hash=item1cdf73dcce:g:uZkAAOSwNoBduN-~

Glass.jpg

If you asked about an aluminum spider I must have missed it. I may have one but need to know the position on the truck as front and rear differ. I'm making assumption for a 34K rear tandem suspension?

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

14 hours ago, fuzzy buzzard said:

I got one in the attic. Go buy B model with contour cab and busted rear window and I can fix you right up - cheap!!!

Off topic - did you ever find aluminum spider for H model?

TG  

Fred is going to sell me the rear cutoff from one of his B models...it's got spiders and a few other parts I can use. We've been trying to mesh our schedules to get the thing drug out of the weeds.

11 hours ago, Rob said:

If you asked about an aluminum spider I must have missed it. I may have one but need to know the position on the truck as front and rear differ. I'm making assumption for a 34K rear tandem suspension?

Thank you Rob--there's a guy down the road from me that has the cutoff mentioned above.