Mack Technician to the fountain

41chevy

Send 1000 pallets of Butter Scotch Root Beer.....No make that 2000 pallets.  Great stuff!! Almost a tie with Moxie. Got my face stuck in the bottle trying to get the last bit out

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

43 minutes ago, j hancock said:

You guys attending the 2019 Moxie Festival?

https://moxiefestival.com/

The Moxie congress, Lobster dinners with the Freemasons, Moxie comedy, Parades and live entertainment !!!!!...…… My bucket list just got two lines longer. Something cultural about that hometown scene, family friendly appeal. If it was Wisconsin they would all be drinking beer, nothing against it, but they wouldn't celebrate a cultural icon like a soda with history unless it had liver teasers in it.  

10 hours ago, j hancock said:

You guys attending the 2019 Moxie Festival?

https://moxiefestival.com/

Mere 40 miles from me.

Nah ,not the M917 I bought two 1968 Am General 6x4 tractor units faster and  blend in with traffic better.

We got them in the middle, POPS Soda Ranch on Rte 66 in Arkadia, Oklahoma   600 plus brands of sodas including Maine Root and Deadwood Graveyard Delight.

10 hours ago, Mack Technician said:

So now what? We need Farmers Brewery Root Beer in the East and Moxie in the middle?

Bandit and Snowman got bootleg Coors from Texarkana to Atlanta. Guess that puts you in the Smiley Face M917 and me running blocker in my "Friends of Jesus" Dodge Caravan?

pedM920DumpTruck16_zpswzza8gaa-vi.jpg

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

1 hour ago, 41chevy said:

Mere 40 miles from me.

Nah ,not the M917 I bought two 1968 Am General 6x4 tractor units faster and  blend in with traffic better.

We got them in the middle, POPS Soda Ranch on Rte 66 in Arkadia, Oklahoma   600 plus brands of sodas including Maine Root and Deadwood Graveyard Delight.

Website says they are now up to 700 sodas.

Teriyaki Beef Jerky flavored soda..... jury’s out on that one?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mack Technician said:

Website says they are now up to 700 sodas.

Teriyaki Beef Jerky flavored soda..... jury’s out on that one?

I would wonder more about the Deadwood Graveyard Delight....

• Thanks 1

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

6 hours ago, Mack Technician said:

77F7CEA0-65E1-4516-8677-38F904BE4A8D.thumb.jpeg.e874ae74276a655a374768159b97213f.jpeg

Wife was reading the bio of writer E.B. White to the kids today and a nugget jumped out. Favorite place was summers in Maine at Belgrade Lakes....with....you guessed it....

Here is an other nugget, that skiff was  GE/Tesla AC electric powered and still exists on Belgrade Lake, appears at the Clayton Boat Museum Regalia every year.

Edited by 41chevy
  • Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE