Looking for a spring hanger

Hey All

I am looking for a front spring hanger and cross member for a 2001 RD688S. The part number on the spring hanger is 53QK5120B. This is the hanger at the right side front, of the steer axle spring and the cross member that the engine and radiator mounts to. So far I've had no luck and Mack says its on backorder & no idea of when it will be available. This has been since the 15th of January. If anyone knows of a used part please let me know.  Thanks!

51 minutes ago, Dieselfixer said:

Hey All

I am looking for a front spring hanger and cross member for a 2001 RD688S. The part number on the spring hanger is 53QK5120B. This is the hanger at the right side front, of the steer axle spring and the cross member that the engine and radiator mounts to. So far I've had no luck and Mack says its on backorder & no idea of when it will be available. This has been since the 15th of January. If anyone knows of a used part please let me know.  Thanks!

Check Manders Lakeville MInn.    terry:MackLogo:

"Mack says its on backorder & no idea of when it will be available."

Have your Mack brand dealer's parts manager contact their district parts manager (DPM) and ask for their help.

If that fails, call Volvo Group's Mack brand "Customer Satisfaction" department in Greensboro, North Carolina at +1 (866) 298-6586. If they try to tell you that they don't help Mack customers with trucks "older than 5 years/500K Miles", tell them your opinion on that given your revenue generating Mack truck is "unit down".

• Like 1