Looks Like A Truck Again

i finally got my cab back on the chassis. it's taking me forever to finish this truck. i underestimated this project the whole way, especialy the time and money. 1963 B-61SX E-6 350 2-valve,Q-box, and 44,000 # camel backs. still a long way from done,hoping for next summer. scott

i finally got my cab back on the chassis. it's taking me forever to finish this truck. i underestimated this project the whole way, especialy the time and money. 1963 B-61SX E-6 350 2-valve,Q-box, and 44,000 # camel backs. still a long way from done,hoping for next summer.  scott

Scott, what ever your doing, keep it up. The truck looks really nice so far. I can tiker on um but a resoration like that is out of these hands. I wouldn't have wanted to be the guy in the combination swinging the cab around! Tim :thumb:

Scott, looks really nice, keep it up. Had a couple of questions for you....I am doing a similar project, I am installing an 673 with turbo and jake in my '64 B-model... did you have to raise the cab and inch or two to make room??? I have been told I will have to do that but I can't see why...... maybe we can keep in touch, and help each other thru these hair pulling projects.......thanks, Jeff.

Looks great! I like the idea of putting an E6 in a B-Mod! I get calls almost every week about doing just that...maybe I can get you to write a How-To Article when your done! We could post it here on the forum!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK