Bradford

98 E7 Etech runs then shuts off then wont run

Driving the other day was running fine, went over a rough bridge and it shut off. No codes are flashing. When I have my key power off by brake air light stays on on the dash now. I've checked the frame ground, the ground behind the speedometer, replaced my engine position sensor and speed sensor, oil pressure sensor, and my ECM and also cleaned my coolant level sensor. Started for me this morning and ran fine for 5 seconds and shut off. Running out of ideas

Posted (edited)

Un plug the round fuel pump connector take it apart an put it together several times then try start it! By several times I mean at least6 

Edited by fjh

If this is a non-ETECH engine, check the big solinoid in the fuse box. 

Grab the wire harness by the air compressor and wiggle and try it. They break where it turns and goes behind the engine.