pressure in the overflow thank while at idle

I have a 1999 e7 350, and i notice that coolant was coming out of the coolant tank, i install a new cap, but did not solve the problem, i remove cap, and notice a lot of coolant coming out, and coolant was just warm, on the cool side, i try to bleed the system and notice air coming out of the small hose on top of tank, the start truck again with cap on, after a few minutes i notice that coolant was pushing out a lot and stop engine, when i did stop engine , i notice like a ball of coolant and air came out a lot, then bleed air again, and run engine again, after a while start doing same coolant coming out, but right then i step on fuel, and i notice that the coolant stop coming out of the tack, let it idle again, and coolant came out air build up at idle, then i step on fuel idle hi and it stop building air in the system, when i step on the fuel, coolant stop coming our of thank, I ask any body if has any  idea, please advise, p.s never seen this before, thank your, 

You got the head of the engine you need to check your liner protrusion should be a min  24 the book says 22 ( that is  to low) how ever it will  work for a while on a  350 24 is  a much better place to be!