1970s roof marker lamp base/housing wanted

mwabbit78

looking for one more  vintage tear drop shape/style 1970s roof marker lamp.  common KD518 or YANKEE 77 etc one.    im looking for an old vintage pitted aged one...    nothing special!  

i dont have a card or paypal stuff i would have to send a money transfer at walmart directly you can pick up at the store directly.  before 5pm each day so i can have gone to the bank and withdrawn money needed to transfer..     my text is 737 0942 in the 217 central IL 
thanks for anything anyone.

gro45333.pt01.jpg

Edited by mwabbit78
found four finally.. need one more now.

looking for amber 1970s teardrop roof marker lamps?  KD or YANKEE ?  metal base vintage  

hmmm well the red truck in this thread flat or damn near flat. because it looks like maybe the ones on the green truck are curved bottom, compared to the ones on the red truck?  is that what you are talking about?

Edited by mwabbit78

looking for amber 1970s teardrop roof marker lamps?  KD or YANKEE ?  metal base vintage  

Yes the light on the B have a curve in the light to fit a curved roof.     I think some of the earlier cabovers have the same light except they are made with no curve for flat roofs.      Depending on your truck if it has a flat roof or curved roof will help get the correct lights.   

• Like 1

hmm never really thought about that  well i need flat or real close to flat for 70s years style hmm..    thanks!

I got mine at Amazon they’re a little bigger but I was going to use them anyway just another choice and their photo they look exactly the same as original good luck...bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Hobert62 said:

This is one off my B just to show the curve.  image.thumb.jpg.a3b502ddf45df493acd19605d3ad57d4.jpg

hmm thts not much curve really at all i should be able to use them on mine its got some curve to it at heading of roof skin hmm..

7 hours ago, mowerman said:

I got mine at Amazon they’re a little bigger but I was going to use them anyway just another choice and their photo they look exactly the same as original good luck...bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah i dont have any electronic forms of payment at all so i cant.  or i would have already years ago.  but i doubt amazon has vintage pitted metal ones,  i want old useable worn aged ratty ones.

Edited by mwabbit78

On 7/6/2018 at 11:04 AM, mowerman said:

Well hell you should be able to find them just about anywhere good luck...bob

finally found some.  need one more now,.

Edited by mwabbit78

finally found four in springfield off a 65 dually.   just need one more now,,,,   base/housing.   new lenses set of 5 are on the way through NAPA right now,  are supposed to be in on friday.