40+ yrs of Mack trucks & parts (Used & NOS)

PaLawman

Hello All, I am helping get the word out.  I met some of the most down to earth Mack guys a few weeks ago at the Macungie Pa. show. I was looking for parts and met a guy, that knew a guy, that heard of a guy, that knew a guy that had the parts I was looking for. They are Matt Pfahls, Tony Russo, Charlie Dinkle and Rusty Pirlley. All great Mack guys. Rusty's Father whom had been an extensive Mack mechanic and parts collector for over 40 years who sadly passed away recently. Rusty is now being subjected to Code Enforcement and the typical and usual crack down of yard cleaning coincidentally and has two(2) yards or fields of trucks, parts, sleepers, trailers, and related truck equipment, some of which are brand new uninstalled NOS parts, in packages and crates which he is now selling. In the interest of keeping parts in circulation and this hobby and obsession going, I asked him to post this so that we can get parts and trucks to fellow Mack enthusiasts and the Mack Truck Museum. I have only seen one yard which has F-Model glider, R-Model, B-Model, RW, Cab overs and other trucks and parts. I will be posting some pics after this post because there are too many so I picked a few, but it does not do justice to what he has. These trucks and parts need to be saved. Please call or text him with your name and needs at:  (540)241-0822. Check the next post for pics.

• Like 1

Yeah Rusty has a lot of stuff. I am planning another trip down toward the last week of the month. I am looking for a early 70's under dash A/C unit with the round vents. Hoping he has one in the yard. He has a lot of nice cabs too. Text him and see what you guys can work out. I really CANNOT tolerate small minded government officials with their nepotism and do for their buddies and screw everyone else mentality. I don't know the back story but from what Charlie and Rusty said is that if his Dad couldn't fix it, you were screwed.. LOL. But I can only assume that the Boroughs, Townships, and Municipalities in that area most likely took their trucks to him to get repaired for ALLL those years. Probably for next to nothing too. But, Now that he's gone this is how you pay homage to the man and his family.. By screwing his family and forcing them to comply... Now.. Really?? Familiar story to us all I guess.. But text or call him. I am sure he has something for everyone at some point.

• Like 1

yeah its sad,  its not hurting nothing to have some trucks equipment sitting out where no one cares..  i dont get it.   its stupid as hell local govt ordinances crap hmm......!   too bad couldnt get a solid/blind fence panels up around them or put them in a shed building something so they are out of sight.   they may not let you know it but if they are out of sight then you would be ok keeping them.  theyre only doing this because they are in plain sight from a road etc somewhere nearby.

Edited by mwabbit78

looking for amber 1970s teardrop roof marker lamps?  KD or YANKEE ?  metal base vintage  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...