Two-Stick Setup

Two stick 12 spd.  There was one for sale on here last fall?  I'm sure someone that knows more about them, but I'm guessing it is the early version and the air shifted one was later?

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

13 minutes ago, Freightrain said:

Two stick 12 spd.  There was one for sale on here last fall?  I'm sure someone that knows more about them, but I'm guessing it is the early version and the air shifted one was later?

I see...yea I had never seen that before so I wanted to ask. I'm guessing the stick closest to the driver could be LO and DIR, and the stick with the air shifter could be 1-5, Rev, etc?

i had on like that in a 79 superliner. original V8 truck converted to 300 when the V8 died. 

short stick was deep reduction in first and reverse only, air shift stick was 1-5, reverse, low, and direct. 

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

7 minutes ago, BillyT said:

Youngstown Bulldog, have you noticed that Rolling Rock doesn't taste the same since bought by Anheiser Busch? Maybe it's just my imagination!

BillyT, I kinda thought that in the beginning too, but now I wish I had saved a few bottles of the old stuff to compare because I forget! it's a shame they went from painted-stenciled bottles to a sticker!