Tire air pressure

70mackMB

i don't think there is anything that says that dual tires need to be within so many psi of each other, obviously you would want them to be pretty close but as far as being illegal to my knowledge it would not be until one tire is low enough to be considered low/flat. witch is a certain % of the rated max psi  i think somewhere around 65-70 psi on your normal truck tire. 

i couldn't remember what the % was so i guessed higher than i thought it was...lol i would never intentionally run with a low tire. tires are too expensive for that. i carry a glad hand air hose and a tire chuck if i have a low tire i air it up/ and or put in a temporary plug to get to wherever to fix it. 

I put a quick-connect on my air tank to plug an airline into.  When my brother started driving, I made him one of those gladhand airlines using a rubber hose and a dual inflation chuck that locks onto the valve...for the same price as the POS pvc ones the truck stops sell.  I can't stand pvc hoses...OK in the summer, but the other 3 seasons they don't want to unroll so you can use them, and then when you're done they don't want to roll back up to put away.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!